You Are a Blackberry
On the one hand, you can be a bit rebellious and even somewhat naughty. You live large and refuse to do what you're told.
On the other hand, you're quite sweet and even a bit sensitive. Those who know you well know that you can be fragile.
Some people may be intimidated by you, but just as many people are drawn to you. You have a sparkling personality.
You are confident in your uniqueness. You've never quite fit in, and you're good with that. You enjoy being one of a kind.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I'm not sure. Possibly, something about my bangs.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Fifty-two dollars. That's enough for a cab ride home, should I ever be left without a ride, and emergency dry cleaning.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Floor. I prefer Adore or even Core, but Floor came to mind first.
4. Favorite planet?
Earth, naturally. That's where the audience is!
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
No one important.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
'Defying Gravity', possibly. I have a fondness for 'You Don't Bring Me Flowers', as well, but I only use that on the days I'm in a very specific mood.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
It's red and white, and I'm very fond of it in spite of the fact that it doesn't really fit me well.
8. Do you label yourself?
I suppose I do.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright! It lends to creativity.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
12. What does your watch look like?
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Writing, singing, and wiggling my toes while the nail polish on my toes dried.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
CALL ME OR ELSE. PLZ.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Unfortunately, it's not very far away. :│
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
'Me'. I'm working on that, though.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Mr. Snufflehugs. Do not judge me. The name is appropriate. (Proof!)
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
My current age is fine.
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Glee club. ♥
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Being able to fly, of course! I plan on doing a multitude of roles on Broadway, and some of them will call for me to wear a harness. While I am absolutely willing to do so, they're very uncomfortable. Being able to simply fly would be very useful.
26. Do you like someone?
Yes, I do.
27. The last song you listened to?
Come What May, by Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman in 'Moulin Rouge'
28. What time of day were you born?
In the early morning.
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
I didn't. Although, one could say I 'lived' in the hopes and dreams of my fathers.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at school. First grade.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Get it back by whatever means necessary!
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I try to be.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
French or Italian. Musically, they're both so beautiful.
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
This is a very interesting question.
39. Are you touchy feely?
I can be, I suppose.
40. What’s your life motto?
I'd prefer to keep it to myself right now, honestly.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Cell phone, keys, chewing gum.
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
New York City.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, I cannot.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I don't recall.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
Not far enough.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I don't recall.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
50. Have you been burned by love?
Who hasn't been burned?
~ Wasn't that remarkable? No, really. It's a question. :P